7 Secrets To A Good Time Management

Author: sangesh
7 Secrets To A Good Time Management
Time management is sometimes easier said than done. Many people have heard of time management techniques, but they do not know how to use it and how to apply them in everyday life.
Thanks to the seven secrets of time management, you'll know how to use it:
Learn to be multitasking. He is not trying to do too much at once for the final do not do much. If you know how to multitask and be proficient and efficient at a time, then you know the techniques of time management: to produce more in the same time.

Remember the rule of 20/80. They say that 80% of profitable work is done in 20% of the time that we give. Know when you are most effective and how to best use your time.

Put in place a plan and stick to it. A proper plan will help you know what you must do so at any time. Keep your schedule with you, check it often and use it as a daily guide.

Divide time into several blocks. It is much easier to develop your schedule when you turn all the tasks in time blocks. Thus, instead of watching all the tasks that day, take one piece at a time.

Always plan ahead of schedule. We lose a lot of time with planning too late. Good time management includes planning in advance, expect the unexpected and learn to be flexible.

Segment your day and your activities. For greater efficiency, cut your day and tasks into segments. If you try to do too much at once then you will eventually overwhelmed.

Do not forget the rest. Everybody needs rest. Regardless if you are overwhelmed, you need to work rest and relaxation. This allows your body and your mind to regenerate and keeps you ready for the next day's activities. This is a key point for good time management.

These seven secrets for a good time management will help you stay on time, whatever your daily activities. Your professional life, family and leisure are planned so that you have more time to your needs and pleasures.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/time-management-articles/7-secrets-to-a-good-time-management-4774434.html

About the Author
Education is the greatest gift that a father can give to his Son. My parent's teaching, was the great molding of my life.
I have Done My Masters in Management and Systems from Madurai Kamaraj University and Master in Human Resource Management from Annamalai University. I am basically from Hotel management Domain. My Under graduation was Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Science.

I have been active in extra curricular activities and I have participated in various seminars and I have presented papers. This grew my confident and public speaking skill. I am an active member of ‘Jaycees Madurai' which taught me to face this world with confidence and ‘Can – Can' attitude.
"Every Inspiration can from others but Motivation within you". I deeply & strongly believe in this saying and take up my journey of life. I always wanted to be a lecturer like most of my family members.
By
Sangesh - To read More Articles, Log on to http://www.bluegenietech.com/blog/